March 17, 2011

Family Feud.

The first crayon drawing I did back in September or October.


First off, on my way home a boy on a scooter was behind me. I turned left onto my road and his scooter was backfiring so much I thought it was going to blow up, so I looked at him. He gave me the eye contact and slow nod. . .like the "I know you're checkin me out" look. Fail. No larger boy with your hat backwards riding down the road on a backfiring scooter, I do not think you are the least bit attractive.

I have had an insane week. My art portfolio needed to be sent out last night, so I had been working my butt off trying to get it to look nice and sent in. It had to be in silde format, so I assumed Powerpoint. It also had to be in pdf, but I didn't know what that meant. So, I just went ahead and did it in Powerpoint. Thank you Jesus for Ethan Helfrich! He sent me a converter so I could get the Powerpoint into Adobe. . .whew. I started freaking out a little Tuesday night.

Anyway, add that to some homework, just chore stuff, and trying to keep friends happy by doing stuff I've been a wreck. Last night I had some time to myself, but it was quickly eaten up by the prom dress search. I paid for a dress online only to get an email saying it wasn't available. What a mess.

So, tonight I have some time to myself and I just want it that way. I'm cleaning my room, reading a story my friend (who started a blogspot- General Life Americana) wrote, and then I'm going to the dance team's pep session!  And, I am most definatly going to enjoy this amazing weather.

I'm really ready for Spring Flipping Break. I'm going to State to see Lizzy, Jordyn, and Kaitlyn dance and I'm going to Chicago with some people of the youth group. We are working at a soup kitchen, going to a zoo, conservatory, and a planetarium. We are also going to Ed Debevic's, a restaraunt who has the waiters be rude to you. I'm pumped.

Okay, this has been a long post about nothing really worth writing a long post about. . . there you go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

keep it classy, folks.