March 11, 2011

Yeah.

Me, Rebecca, and Lizzy at the boy's Sectional game!

I haven't written in a while, my internet was being silly for a bit. I will upload the other part of the video soonly. It wasn't working right. . .

Good news- Yesterday I went to Crawford with the Academic Team to participate in the Fine Arts category. It was all based around Latin America. We got fourth, the Math group got first, and the Science group got third! So, way to go Mitchell! (I don't really think that any of the categories besides Math test intellegence, but memorization skills. Oh well.)

Bad News- Images of the tsunami and earthquake in Japan are all over the news, so I'm sure you've heard. It's hard to watch. I feel helpless, besides prayer. We watched a newsfeed in my Psychology class and I cried and cried. My friend Kayle told me we could turn it off, but I told her it was okay. You just can't live your whole life ignoring sad and hard things. This seriously breaks my heart. I know that things like this have happened in Haiti, Chile, and other places as of recently.

There was this shot of the wave carrying mud, houses, cars, boats, and fire rushing toward this above ground highway with cars speeding past. It didn't show the wave meet the highway, but there is no way that some of the cars avoided the vicious wave. Those are families, wives, husbands, mothers, sons, daughters, grandparents, and friends. I see the Burrises in one car and the Parsleys in another. I see my aunts and their families speeding past this wave. I can't even imagine what the people in Japan are feeling right now.

Well, yeah. Rebecca, Lizzy, and Lindsay are coming over any time. Gonna watch Thr3e.

No comments:

Post a Comment

keep it classy, folks.