September 30, 2010

Second Day.

You know what is completely insane?

This blog had almost 700 views today.

That's more than it has had in it's life.

All because of Ethan.

Who am I to be a leading source on the internet for information on Ethan? We weren't best friends or relatives, but we grew up in school together. He was always Ethan who fell asleep in Spanish, or Ethan who fell out of his seat in Psych or Ethan who always had the best witty remarks that made the whole class laugh.

I watched them clean out his locker today.

It was horrible.

About a month ago the school planned for a speaker to come and talk about violence in schools, bullying, suicide, school shootings and the lot. Despite his bad feelings about it, the speaker still came. I'm sure you are aware already, but the day was intense. But, we all needed to hear it I think. Out of all the Juniors and Seniors about three-fourths of us were up together crying and hugging and crying and hugging and crying some more.

Mitchell High School was brought to its knees today.
That's the only illustration I can think of to make you understand.

Oh, and p.s. I looked at where everyone was getting the link to this and the majority came from Neoseeker.com. I'm not completely sure what is, but I looked at Ethan's profile and all the comments and discussions.

And unfortunatly people, this isn't some well thought out joke.

But, I really wish it was.

6 comments:

  1. I've read this. I knew Ethan a short short time. About 2 years from a site we played a game together on.

    He was always sweet and witty. He always had a great personality, and always seemed to care. Well not seemed, it was always genuine. My prayers go out to all of you that knew him personally.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've read both posts from the last two days. I was linked here from a site I play mafia with him on. He was a very sweet person. And funny too. He had a great personality. Great sense of humor. I unfortunately didn't get to know him as well as others. It really does break my heart.

    Prayers be with you all who knew him.

    P.S. Neoseeker is a forum site where people mainly talk about games and such. He played a game called Mafia there as 'Zhou Tai Rocks' and everyone knew him and loved him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melissa, your the only source I could find besides Facebook about Ethan. School was a total mess today; this hit the school hard. Its going to take a while to recover from it. And yet, it may not.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's weird, I didn't really know him that well. Heck, I haven't even been on Neoseeker regularly for a while now, but news like this hits you hard regardless of whether or not you knew the person.

    I never really thought that I'd cry over the death of someone I didn't know personally, but tonight I realized I was wrong.

    My thoughts go out to his friends and family, from what I've seen, he was a really nice guy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never spoke to Ethan much, or as I know him from Neoseeker, ZTR. But the times that I did he seemed like a pretty nice guy, gonna miss seeing you around the site /:

    Rest In peace buddy..

    ReplyDelete
  6. RIP Ethan ♥

    You were the cutest, classiest most genuine person I knew .

    I remember on msn youd always have you status set to "Away" but i would message you regardless. Even if you didnt reply i would always write you little comments and things to make you happy and feel good about yourself.
    I heard you loved that about me ♥

    I am just happy that you're not in pain anymore ♥

    I love you so much Eth♥
    I will never forget you .

    ReplyDelete

keep it classy, folks.