October 3, 2010

Step In Time!

It's strange to write about happy things, but I'm going to because yesterday was a very happy day for me.

But, before I start that: Ethan's visitation is Monday and his funeral is Tuesday at the Church of God. I hope everyone comes to show his family how much we all really do care.

Oh, and p.s. Ethan's stats for this blog are now well over 2,000 in three days. I haven't counted yesterday and today in yet. There's a lot of love, people.

Okay, on to happier things.

Yesterday I went to Indy to meet Maddie (pictued with me left) with Rebecca and Lindsay. Our goal: to see the Mary Poppins musical.

I adored it. I've always loved Mary Poppins. This one was quite a bit different than the movie, but they pulled it off. The set designs were so smooth and imaginative. And...I knew she was going to fly but I still got chills when she did it. Ah! Too amazing.

Guess who is buying the soundtrack today?

Oh, yeah. That kid would be me.

Lester met us for dinner at O Charley's and it was good to see him! I love getting to go up and see Lester and Maddie. I miss Maddie so much, she is such a wonderful person. If you don't know her, then you need to fix that problem. Same story for Lester.

One of my favorite moments was when we were getting ready to leave and we are standing around Rebecca's car and we can hear someone watching the Vintage 21 Jesus Videos in an upstairs apartment. It was awesome. Go and type that into Youtube--Vintage 21 Jesus Videos. They are great.

Then, we got Dairy Queen and shivered and Lindsay got a little punchy and we laughed more.

Good times.

Well, off to church. I found my bible and my notebook which is a plus.


No comments:

Post a Comment

keep it classy, folks.