October 22, 2010

Home is whenever I'm with you.

Ah, what an amazing Thursday.

Wake up at 7:30 and get ready, the Parsley clan rolls up my driveway at 8:45, head off to Louisville to have breakfast with Miss Ashley Samuel, and drink plenty of amazing coffee.

It was pretty much wonderful to see Ashley. It had been way too long and a half.

Then, we brought Jake home for work and picked up Abby, Lindsay, and Lizzy and headed to volleyball sectionals! And, I must mention that we went to Dairy Queen. Icecream might make you fat but people who count calories can stick that in their juicebox because I kind of love icecream. . .

Even more exciting, the volleyball girls won their first game so they have another on Saturday! Everyone should come, it's kind of a big deal.

You should know something about me. . .when I'm sleepy I get insanely punchy. Slap happy. Completely insane. Then, I crash. Then, the hyperness comes again. Then, I crash. . .it's a cycle until I can finally fall asleep somewhere.

So, Elizabeth Chastain my lovely friend. . .thank you so much for putting up with me. It was a pretty special time. And, everyone else in the car. . .thanks for not punching me in the throat to make me shut up. Although, I'm sure that I very well deserved it.

Twenty questions was a good time.

If I was in my prom dress on a magic carpet flying North at 70 miles per hour and the sun was setting, how long would it take me to knit a fair isle sweater?

The answer is yes. And gummy bears.

No comments:

Post a Comment

keep it classy, folks.