October 31, 2010

Translyvanian Convention.

Today is officially Halloween!

So, Merry Halloween!

There's us as the elements. It goes in this order: water, earth, wind, and fire. I know we look super legit. You can be seriously jealous if you want, I wouldn't blame you at all.

I'm watching the Rocky Horror Picture Show right now. I always forget how insane it is.

I love Glee and they did the Picture Show for their Halloween show. I realized I hadn't watched it in a while. . .saw it was on. . .now I'm watching it and I can't turn it off. But it's just so weird. Really really weird.

I suppose it isn't much weirder than Labyrinth, but it's a whole lot more raunchy.

Today was the first Madrigal practice that Jocelyn and I went to. . . Madrigal is this Renaissance time period singing where we get dressed up in time period clothing, sing the music, and all that jazz. People pay twenty dollars to come see it. . .so I feel this overwhelming pressure to do really awesome.

Except for this one little problem called I'm not fully aware of how to read music. I never had any need to. I don't play instruments and Junior High Choir was pointless so I didn't learn how to read music then either.

Also, all of the people there are amazing singers. . .and well. . .I'm not awful but I'm nowhere near the level of these people.

Curse you Gary Spear for doing this to me!

There's going to be a lot of practicing for me in the next 6 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

keep it classy, folks.