October 25, 2010

Spake Exploration

I'm really craving some primo beach time right now.

You want to hear some awful news?

This girl isn't going to Europe anymore. I cried and cried and cried. There weren't enough people who signed up and actually paid the registration costs. . . so the trip got cut.

I'm really disappointed.

I slept so hardcore last period today that I had a dream. That has not happened in a long time. Thankfully, a girl across from me slammed her hands down on the table while telling a story and woke me up. I might not have woken up to the bell if she had not done that.

You want to hear some exciting news?

I'm going to be in Nashville for the premiere of Harry Potter with Caroline and Luke and maybe Nikki? That would be preferable. We are going down for a Lipscomb trip and we all know how happy that makes me.

And you know what is amazing-er? I will interview while I'm down there and the whole application process will be over. Then the waiting not so patiently process will begin. I will probably throw up when I get that letter in the mail.

I will throw up more if it's a "no thanks" letter.

I have no back up plan.

I don't plan on needing a back up plan.

Okay, I have a two page paper to write over whether or not Amanda Spade thinks obesity should be classified as a disease. Oh joy.

Over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

keep it classy, folks.