October 29, 2010

The Local Natives

Welp, that us last year for halloween.

We were some pretty hot construction workers.

I flipping love Halloween!

Tonight is the Halloween girl's night which means we dress up and eat way too much and pretty much act like insane people all night.

This year Katie, Rebecca, Jocelyn and I are going to be the four elements! I'm Earth because I'm the most granola of us all, Katie is Fire because she's a ginger, Rebecca is Air because she wants to hairspray her hair to the side, and Jocelyn is water because. . .that's what was left.

Technically I'm Earth and Mother Nature, so I'm going to wear a pillow up my dress to look like I'm pregnant. I tried it yesterday. . .I really just look like I have a pillow in my dress. Fail. I got some packing tape to fix that square pillow, round stomach problem.

I'm gonna go hit the showers so I can redo my hair all crazy with flowers up in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

keep it classy, folks.