October 17, 2010

Breakfast.

Sunday mornings are kind of an amazing thing.

Yesterday was a really great Saturday! Callie-Ann is home so Lindsay, Jocelyn, Callie-Ann, and I loaded up and Lindsay's car to go to Noodles and Company, Target, and Old Navy.

I really do love Target and Old Navy.

That night Jocelyn, Darci, Rebecca, and I went to Lindsay's sister to keep Lindsay company while she watched her adorable but dramatic niece, Sophia. I adore Sophia. She better be an actress when she's older because that girl excels in the theatrics.

She had a screaming fit when she woke up and her mom was gone at work, poor thing. Darci's mom got her calmed down eventually and we walk around the Square to get her calmed down. So, after everything in Hurricane Sophia had calmed down we headed back up to the apartment to watch a movie.

Sophia walks around on her tiptoes. It's my favorite.

Bug update: still haven't found it. I'm assuming that it is gone.

If you saw my bedroom you would shudder. I do, everytime I walk in.

After church today I'm going to dominate it.

Oh, and I got this new deoderant I like a lot. It's Toms of Maine or something like that.

Okay bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

keep it classy, folks.