October 12, 2010

Key in the ignition.

Lately, I feel like I have so much to do but I'm not accomplishing anything at all?

Darn it procrastinations.

I picked up crayon art.

Oh, yeah. It's like kindergarten but quite challenging. I crayoned (that's the verb of to crayon?). . .oh how about color? Fail. Anyway, I colored a goat last night using only four crayons. Very exciting, let me tell you.

So, Lindsay and I went to Wal-Mart and I bought myself a beautiful pack of 96 Crayola crayons. They smell wonderful.

Tonight was my best friend Rebecca's senior night for volleyball. It made me slightly sad, but so excited for the future. It was strange watching her play her last normal volleyball game and knowing I was never going to be sitting in the stands again like that.

Today was the yearbook photos. The whole Senior class gets a photo together. The yearbook lady yelled, "This is the last time you will all be in a photo together." Thanks for making that completely depressing yearbook lady. I feel like Ethan got left out, like he should have been in a row somewhere standing by us.

Well, back to Senior Nights. I want Senior Nights for people like me that don't play sports! I'm super active in the school, make good grades, do art, and numerous other things but I don't get recognized for it. Is that bad of me to want some recognition? And, I'm not the only one who feels that way. Just because we don't play sports doesn't mean that we are completely worthless to the school. Just saying.

I'm gonna start ranting.

Stop me now.

Over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

keep it classy, folks.