November 21, 2010

We will miss you Dobby.

Well, Harry Potter was woderful, amazing, splendid, and any other word that could mean great. I was completely enthralled the entire movie. You could have slapped me across the face and I would have still been staring at the screen. I'm just letting you know.

Those are the tee-shirts I made.

I put entirely too much effort into them.

You know what the best part of getting to see Harry Potter was? I watched it in Nashville!

This means I got to see Caroline, Lukey, and Nikki. I also got to go to Sanctuary which is always uplifting and makes me feel so peaceful and happy. It's a really great thing they've got going.

Friday I got to sit in a surface design class in the new Art/Engineering building at Lipscomb. That building is legit. It's perfect. It's got so much sunlight coming in and it's so white and bright. I can't wait to take classes there, I will be soooo happy.

Let me tell you something. I love Lipscomb. You will probably want to punch me if I keep talking about it, but I can't stop. I just adore it. I can't wait to take classes, live in the dorm room, complain about food, and wait in line at Starbucks and Seattle's Best. I can't wait to not make my bed, skip showers, go to chapel, and walk to class in the rain and complain about it. College life is something I've been craving for a long time now.

I mean, I'm aware that getting to college doesn't mean that my life will magically become perfect. I still have a lot to work through and a lot to tackle. I just can't wait for this next chapter in my life.

But, let's not wish our lives away.

1 comment:

keep it classy, folks.