November 26, 2010

Mimi and Pops are coming to town!

You know why I love my friends?

Because they understand the importance of
a) Disney
b) pajamas
c) the combination of both Disney and pajamas

So, in a bit we are going to see the new Disney Rapunzel movie (pictured left) in our pajamas. I have all new pajamas for the occasion.

My Mimi bought be a purple button-up flannel nightgown with owls all over it. I'm tempted to wear it to school . . . I suppose I should bring up a Pajama Day for the next Spirit Week in the next Student Council meeting, eh?

Well, my Thanksgiving was more than swell. I hope yours was also! I had three Thanksgivings this year: one with friends, one at my aunts, and one at the Burris household.

I will not eat for another year.

That's totally a lie. My Mimi took us out to eat today.

But, I slightly love the occasional melodrama.

This upcoming weekend I'm going to the Nutcracker Ballet at Butler University with four of my favorite women in my life: Rebecca Burris, Maddie Burris, Kedra Burris, and Laura Barlow. And, you want to know something so insanely exciting that I can hardly contain my joy and I want to spin around and shriek a little?

Lester got us tickets that are only SEVEN rows away from the orchestra and stage! Mehhhhh . . . so good!

You know what I love?

Martha Stewart's website.

Peace out lovely readers who I could probably name off.

1 comment:

  1. I'm excited about Nutcracker as well!! 7th row baby! See you so soon...

    ReplyDelete

keep it classy, folks.