November 10, 2010

Picture this.

I did this Mother Teresa last year, but I found the photo of it and thought I would share.

I'm super proud of it. I really adore the Mother.

I changed the blog for the last time, if you don't like it let me know! I'm not technologically advanced and I think there may be some problems with it. Just let me know, eh?

You will notice the added Mr. T quote of the day.

Yeah, it's exciting. I'm aware.

We are doing a comparative critique over Stanley Milgram and two other author's who DO NOT support his experiments. I'm really enjoying it. It's super interesting.

I don't think that the experiment can be compared to the obedience that happened in Hitler's Germany, I think it is more of a study of situational obedience. But, that's just me. I mean, come on. The SS and the Nazi's viewed the people they were murdering as lowly and not worth consideration. They viewed their leader's as correct and wanted to follow them. In Milgram's experiment the subject's did not want to hurt the "students" and they had not reason to trust the experimenter and they had no direct escape route.

Maybe I'm getting too into this project. Or, maybe I'm not in it enough. I'm really interested in it.

Also, in an experiment aren't you supposed to be testing? What exactly was Milgram testing?

He was more of a dramatic than a scientist. And, that's fine with me.

It's interesting all the same.

My fish is still alive, just so you know.

Long live Albus.

2 comments:

  1. Just for the record, I like the new format. And your Mother teresa drawing.. :) Very impressed!

    ReplyDelete

keep it classy, folks.