November 16, 2010

Skittles Crazy Cores

We went to Little Nashville for Katie's Birthday this weekend. We had so much fun!

That is a resulting photo. I failed at making a kissy face. I look . . . well I have no idea what kind of face that is.

I have fallen in love with a very endearing, quirky freshman girl in my last period class, Fashion. She cracks me up.

The thing is, the girl's in the class (whom I love) all treat me so funny. They complement all the time, like I'm some strange breed of girl.

Dedra Dille, who I used to ride the bus with told me that I talked and dressed differently, but I'm normal. It was in an incredulous tone. It made me laugh.

Back to Kim! This is the song she wrote about me yesterday:
"Hey Melissa,
This is your song . . .
She sits two seats down.
Never wearing a frown.
It's that Wilson girl with her hair in curls.
Wearin dresses all day cuz she likes it that way.
Who needs shoes?
Melissa's feet are nude.
Oh yeah. Oh yeah.
She likes belts over her clothes and slips on her feet.
Yeah, she is the one you want to meet.
MELISSA! (scream)
Oh melissa. (whisper)
. . .she grabbed my rump . . .
oh melissa (whisper)
This songs for yooouuu.
Oh what would I doooo?
Without melissa!"

Thank you Kim!

Oh, this girl got her cartilage pierced.

The lady told us it was twenty dollars, and she seemed so suprised when Jocelyn and I both handed over twenty dollars. She meant twenty dollars combined.

We were swindled.

No comments:

Post a Comment

keep it classy, folks.