February 14, 2011

You're So Vain

So, it's Valentine's Day and I've been racking my mind for ideas for a good post.

I had zilch so I'm going to stoop low and make the most superficial and vain post ever and you are going to read it and like it.

Here's the Top 5 Celebrities I wouldn't mind going on a Valentine's date with, kids.


Numero Cinco-- John Francis Daley.
The psychologist on Bones. Too bad he's with Daisy, she's really annoying.
Good thing he's cute, I'm not sure how I would handle someone analyzing me all the time.


Numero Quatro-- David Boreanaz
Ex-Sniper and FBI partner of the ever amazing Dr. Brennan on yet again. . .Bones.  I mean come on, the guy got blown up more than once to protect Brennan.  Let's get real.


Numero Tres-- Joseph Gordon Levitt.
Did you see his dance number in (500) Days of Summer?  Yeah, twas awesome.
Also, he has awesome taste in music (well, in the movie) and he aided in Inception.
Can you argue with me on this one? Nope.


Numero Dos-- Rupert Grint. 
He may not have been the best wizard, but he was my favorite!  Who wouldn't want to date a British, red headed, wizard?  Seriously.



Numero Uno-- Gerard Butler.
My youth minister says I have an accent fetish and this may prove it.
Gerard may be a little old for me, but I can't lie . . . he's my favorite.
Not only does he play an impressive Phantom that makes me cry everytime, but he's a good Law Abiding Citizen (who kills pretty much everyone).  He also writes love letters from the dead.
He's the winner.



No comments:

Post a Comment

keep it classy, folks.