February 21, 2011

That will get you married.

Beth, Matthew, Lester, Luke, and Curt waiting
to get in to see Walling. Doesn't it look like a band photo?

Also waiting to get in for all the festivities: seeing Walling's
sweater, girls in the worship team, a guitar onstage, and
a very amusing IMPROV group

First time I had ever been in a Walgreens in my
life.  No joke.  My dad's a CVS guy. . .


Winterfest was really good! I enjoyed the theme a lot, it was Worthy.  I think i changed the theme in my mind from being Worthy to Resonating because they talked a lot about lives that resonate through others.  How our stories should speak and resonate within other people's lives.  They talked about Mother Teresa and people like that.

Although the worship time and the lectures were really good, I was more delighted in the fellowship time.  There was such an awesome group of people that traveled down together.  I was really happy with my car arrangement  (Beth, Alayna, Rebecca, Darci, and Me) and my room arrangement (Kedra, Rebecca, Darci, and Me).  It was pretty sweet. 

A lot of new people and people I love got to go too.  Maggie and Evie got to go with us this year! They are both crazy, but I wouldn't trade them for a lifetime supply of coffee.  Alayna Super got to go too, we wore old sweatshirts with the collars cut out on the way down. Gotta admit- we were cute.  Also, the Lipscomb kids got to come! Lukey, CallieAnn, Nikki, Lydia, Caroline, and Makenzie.  Good stuff, I'm telling you.

I found my very first pair of TOMS in my suitcase in a pocket a little bit ago.

That made me very very very happy.

These things are super decrepit, I'm surprised they didn't disintegrate in my suitcase.

No comments:

Post a Comment

keep it classy, folks.