February 7, 2011

Conversation hearts and chunky heels.

Last night was homecoming, woo!

Walking out in front of everyone was scarier than singing in Madrigal.

I'm having a serious case of senioritis and Gary says I have "seasonal depression". . . which I think means that I really don't care about anything in the winter.

I have been napping more than I need to lately. One minute I will be doing homework on my bedroom floor and then BAM! I will wake up on my bed an hour later without any recollection of falling asleep.

Rebecca said she was going to save me from myself because I was feeling especially careless and sleepy at school today. So, after I went to church I went over there to keep from sleeping. We made the cutest and least adultlike valentines ever.





















We had a Tacky homecoming dance and these are our dresses! I think they were awesomely awful. Alli's (far right) was actually slightly cute.

That's about all I can think of to report on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

keep it classy, folks.