January 27, 2011

Seed Beads.

Here's a photo of my Pappaw back in the day! He was a looker wasn't he? I stole this from his younger brother, Albert's facebook page. Shhh . . . don't tell.

I was so glad to meet Pappaw's two younger brothers. They are like younger copies of Paul. Same laugh, same stories (although they claim theirs are true), and same eccentric jobs and lifestyle. I love it.

Albert only lives 45 or so minutes away from Lipscomb. I plan on visiting him and his cute Chinese wife Ying. She is adorable.

Exciting news! Rebecca, Alayna, and I are the three senior girls in the homecoming court. Woo!

I started working on my chandelier . . . it's proving to be a larger project than I expected. I bought the metal part of a lamp shade minus the shade part. I'm stringing beads of all sorts on it, there will be peacock feathers, and some other assorted things.

That's about all I have to report on. Over and out.

2 comments:

  1. I am so excited for you two being on homecoming court! You and RB are both queens to me.. : ) tee hee

    ReplyDelete

keep it classy, folks.