January 24, 2011

Love you hun.

No photo again, I'm having a hard time keeping up. Oh well.

My Pappaw, the wonderful Paul Chappell passed away yesterday early in the morning. It's been a battle for a long while. He was an awesome man. If my Mammaw hadn't met him then they would not have moved down to Dallas, my dad would not have met my mother and then I would not be in existence. I suppose I owe that man a lot.

He had the most amazing deep laugh. His voice sounded exactly like the dad in Big Fish, he told stories like him too. Sometimes I had a hard time believing the stories, but I'm sure they were either inspired by or weaved from the truth.

There's going to be a lot of hearts missing this man. He was just such a great guy.

Well, today was a 2 hour delay but now school beckons.

No comments:

Post a Comment

keep it classy, folks.