January 16, 2011

Rumor in St. Petersburg

I really am trying to keep up with this thing.

So here's a report on some exciting things you have missed:

1. Two snow days

2. Went sledding at the Burris farm which consists of Ben tieing a sled to the four-wheeler and pulling us (only the best way to sled I've learned, probably the most painful also). Grandma loaded us up with hot chocolate also, pretty important.

3. I've fallen down my stairs twice this week. The first time was a sort of tumble and roll and bust the door open with my body, the second was a bumping/sliding all the way down the stairs. The second was suprisingly much more painful.

4. I've started painting a canvas for the youth office for Gary. Pretty pumped about it.

5. I finished knitting the most adorably ugly hat in the history of the world.

6. I watched The Duchess with Lizzy tonight (Sunday nights are our regular movie/t.v./food hangout time). It was amazing and really depressing at the same time, so I turned on Anastasia to make me happy.

7. Went to watch Sophie with Lindsay and Rebecca on Saturday night. Sophia might be one of the most adorable two-year olds on the face of the whole planet. P.s. she told us the Rebecca's name is Hiney. Win.

8. I got a dress for tacky homecoming that has the poofiest sleeves ever and is the most awful shade of light pink. I am completing the look with thick heeled shoes of the exact same tacky color. I look like the bride's maid from a Lifetime movie in the 80's.

The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment

keep it classy, folks.