January 9, 2011

Oh! Possum.
























See that photo? Yeah, that is a good example of what I encountered on my backporch Sunday night.

Lizzy and I were walking out the back door of my house and I leaned to down to pet what I thought was Tricky (the cat we share with our neighbors). . . . to my suprise it was a flipping possum.

I screamed like a mad person and tried to slam the door, but I couldn't because Lizzy was right behind me, so she's freaking out because I'm freaking out.

Sunday I drove in a funeral procession for the first time for Beth's grandpa's funeral. Gary said it made me grown-up. I think it just made me sad.

This past weekend was Renovate, and it was quite awesome.

Favorite moments:

1. Jesus Painter- Mike Lewis
2. Quoting SNL with the Arthur kids
3. Eating at Chilli's with an amazing group of people
4. Watching a kid win a cardboard cut out of Justin Beiber only to rip its head off. (Insert clapping here).

Today is a snow day. We are going to graduate in July if this keeps up . . . and I'm not okay with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

keep it classy, folks.