January 20, 2011

Tazo Vanilla Rooibos

Snow day again today and tomorrow.

I'm never going to graduate at this rate . . .

I've got a cold and it's a snow day so I vowed not to do anything today besides pile a ton of blankets on my floor, watch many episodes of Bones, flip through my crafting books, and single handedly killed the ecosystem with the amount of tissues I used. I don't feel like moving my body from the three by six foot area of comfy I have created on my floor.

And, I'm going to knock myself out with some amazing Nyquil in a bit.

You know what kind of gross me out? Milk Duds. I got some for Christmas and I tried to pretend I like them, but I really don't. Sorry, dad. The open box is still on my nightstand . . . pretending that they are going to be eaten.

I ordered the prettiest dress for Valentine's Semi-Formal. (Pictured above!) Mind you, it was more than I was willing to pay but I had a gift card so I feel like I got it for free. Nordstrom formal and semi-formal dresses are pretty much the best. I got my prom dress from Nordstrom last year.

Welp, that's all I have to report on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

keep it classy, folks.