December 5, 2010

Suprise Sushi

Erm . . . so it's possible that I can't find the cord that connects my camera to the computer . . .

So, thank you Maddie for providing this photo via Facebook. I appreciate it!

I haven't updated this in forever, so sorry. I had mass amounts of homework and things to do this past week and most likely this upcoming week. So, don't expect much from me . . .

Well, I had an amazing weekend! We took our annual trip to see The Nutcracker. And, you know how I said the seats were seven rows away? I'm a complete liar. We were in the second row! Ugh, it was AMAZING.

Thank you Lester! Also, it snowed sooo much. Normally, I'm really not a fan of the whole "snow" thing. The snow on Saturday was really pretty though . . . and not all slippery and trying to kill us.

Murderous snow is bad. If I can slip on it and break my wrist (not that I ever did that . . . in 9th grade. Definitely not.) or have a wreck then I'm not a fan.

We all bought seven dollar trees from Garden Ridge. There's a reason they are seven dollars. I put mine up in my room last night and you can see through it. I sent a photo to Ben Arthur who said it was pathetic because he could see through it. I don't think it's that bad, but you can slightly see through it. . .a lot. The ornaments are adorable though!

I'm happy that the Nutcracker wasn't bald like last year. He looked like Lord Voldemort (speaking of which the ABC Family Harry Potter marathon is on. Holla.).

And, I'm especially thankful that I have such amazing people in my life. I'm so happy I got to spend time with some of my very favorite women in the world this weekend.

Oh, and p.s. my favorite part of the ballet was when a little girl in front of me leaned in to her mom and asked, "Mom, why are the boys not wearing pants? I don't like it!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

keep it classy, folks.