December 12, 2010

Ding Donging Merrily

Again, I had to steal a photo. . . I really need to find my camera cord!

Well, last night was our last Madrigal practice! I really enjoyed all the time I spent preparing for Madrigal, the actual concerts were soo fun (even though I was afraid my skirt was going to fall off once. . .), and the time spent with the cast was so great.

Every single cast member was so kind and caring and I'm so happy to have been with them.

I mean, I know I was super stressed about it in the beginning, but I got used to the music around the third practice and I was good to go! (Not to mention Amy came to be our driving voice for the altos. And we needed her.).

I've always been a static artist, but it was nice to do something that would never exist but once. My paintings will always stay the same, but Madrigal will never be exactly like that ever again. I'm glad to say that I was apart of something that will never be but once.

No wonder performing arts people are so emotional. I don't know how to handle it!

That was slightly a joke, but slightly not at the same time.

Okay, I'm going to church! Over and out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

keep it classy, folks.