December 15, 2010

Insert Title Here.

Guess who found the cord that connects their camera to their laptop?

That would be me!

Well, that's actually false. Dad found it God knows where and put it in my room. So, thanks Sam! It makes putting photos on my blog much more easy.

We are supposed to get an insane amount of snow tonight. I have not seen any snow at all. So, either I'm going to wake up happy there's no snow, or sad that there was a possibility of a snow day. Just so you know, if we miss tomorrow, but are at school Friday then our finals are shortened to a normal class period. That would make my life so very happy. It doesn't take me two hours to take most of the high school finals.

I'm supa nervous about Calculus finals, though.

Jesus please be with me.

Oh, funny moment: I was at Sam's Club with Lindsay and I was pushing the cart down the aisle and we pass the collections of TV shows on DVD. Lindsays says there's the Golden Girls collections so I leave the cart and run over to see how much they are. I really flipping like the Golden Girls. I think I secretly am one. Anyway, my cart is mucho in the way and a guy comes up and it takes him a moment to maneuver around it. When I notice this I say, "Uhh, sorry I abandoned ship there." . . .in a really awkward voice.

The guy just looked at me.

Why do I say things like that? Fail.

Right. Over and out.

Happy finals everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

keep it classy, folks.