December 29, 2010

Holding down the balloons.

I've been waking up so late this break . . . I didn't get up until 11 this morning. When I get up so late I feel like I've just been wasting time. It slightly makes me grumpy for the rest of the day as well . . . sorry people.

Callie-Ann is up and I'm very happy about it.

Monday night she, Lindsay, Rebecca, and I played with Lindsay's Christmas present from her sister (pictured left). I'm pretty sure that we dominated the game, especially the Thriller. We might be even better at dancing like Michael Jackson than Michael Jackson was.

That was probably the biggest over-statement of the year.

I still smell like smoke from Gables, I'm going to shower in a minute. It takes forever to wash the smoke smell from my hair.

I got a new phone, which really isn't that exciting for anyone since I'm really bad at answering it. I say that I don't want to be a person who is constantly attached to their phone (and I'm not), but I think that the only thing I accomplish is really annoying people. It will be okay though. People survived without cell phones, I think we can too.

Yep, that's about all I feel like writing.

Have a wonderful Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

keep it classy, folks.