December 26, 2010

Kindle

Happy day after Christmas!

I hope your Christmas was really awesome.

This Christmas my father and brother have decided to make me more acquainted with technology. I got a Kindle for Christmas and I'm super excited about it. I was skeptical at first, but I laid and bed and read for hours last night. I love it. I'm only going to use it for fiction, though. I like to highlight and annotate in non-fiction books.

Anyway! Dad also got me a new television (mainly so I have a thinner one to take to college, although I doubt it will get much use). My old television was a monster, and was an odd triangle shape in the back so it didn't really fit anywhere. He was a good old dude though.

We shared many episodes of the Golden Girls together.

Dad won a Wii forever ago at a meeting, so he set it up on my television for me so I can play this dancing game. Right, on to the techno-geek part. We figured out how to connect my laptop and television via a HDMI (is that right?) cable. I felt so accomplished.

So, now I have so much technology in my room I can hear them hum.

I have humorous Christmas story to share, but I've wrote enough already.

So, you must wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment

keep it classy, folks.