December 21, 2010

Anatomically Correct Cookies

Sunday night was Christmas time with my closest friends. Which was amazing.

I would tell you about it, but it's probably not worth telling.

Monday was the yearly Christmas Girl's Day. We had a cookie decorating contest (I got second place, I made a fish), watched Elf (well, I napped during Elf), ate enough white chili to make a moose vomit, and then loaded up in the church van and went to Versailles to see Lindsay's Grandpa's Christmas lights.

He's kind of a big deal. Just look him up on the internet.

Dad bought us Netflix, and it's so insanely amazing. We have on demand stuff and every single season of Bones is on there. I almost melted. I'm so happy. I've watched eleven episodes of the first season already.

Dude, you have no idea how excited I am about this.

Merry Christmas Wilson family!

No comments:

Post a Comment

keep it classy, folks.