September 19, 2010

Where the Heart is.

I'm in this weird knitting mood lately.

Don't get me wrong, I really love to knit.

But, it's almost becoming an addiction.

I love starting something and watching it form as I keep clicking my needles. I'm working on this navy blue scarf right now. It's made up of twelve pieces, each one looks like a chinese fan. Then, when they are all done you sew them together so it has a scalloped look.

Ugh, I'm telling you. I love it.

Just looking around my room I see three other knitting projects I need to finish. A cowl, a hat, and another scarf.

In my purple Jansport bookbag is my Writing and Reading for ACP Composition book right now. And, inside that book is an article we were assigned to read that I am really putting off.

I'm yearning for a good roadtrip right now.
To anywhere.
Just go until that gas runs out.


You should listen to Too Young to Burn by Sonny and the Sunsets.

Over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

keep it classy, folks.