September 26, 2010

I'm not a spy.

So, I'm pretty sure that the whole Wilson family will be diabetics by the end of this week.

We have two different cakes, two things of brownies, cookies, and who knows what else in our house right now. . .for birthdays.

My brother Avery turned sixteen yesterday.

I shudder at the thought of that boy driving in his motocross flatbill, rap music, and over all bad buttness he thinks he has.

I mean, don't get me wrong. I love the kid. . .but he's a teenage boy.

Welp, the festival is over and out. I'm happy about it.

I borrowed the Irresitable Revolution from Gary's office admist protesting. He said he could only read half of it. You know, I've noticed you either adore or loathe the book. . .so we will see what categorie I fall under.

I have school tomorrow. Let's see if the whole sleep thing actually happens tonight.

I pretty much screwed my chances by taking a two hour nap today. . .fail!

No comments:

Post a Comment

keep it classy, folks.