September 12, 2010

Sale yarn.

I have homework to go with my homework.
Good thing I'm not sleepy at all.
On account of the fact that I fell asleep while watching Phantom of the Opera today between churches.

Pictured right is my big girl ring I got for my birthday!
Exciting stuff, I tell you.

I don't really ever wear jewelry, so this is a nice change.

You know what I'm so excited about?

Sweatshirt and shorts and socks and Birkenstocks weather.
Good stuff.

My October is going to be so exciting! Mary Poppins musical, Fall Retreat, possible trip to the zoo, Fall Break and whatever merriment it holds, and Halloween.

Halloween is one my favorite holidays. I love playing dress up.

Mister Gary Spear is driving me crazy!

I hope you read this!

And you know why you are driving me crazy?

Because you really care about me and are trying to make my life better in the hardest and only possible way!

I suppose I'm a very "repressed" person. . .and I tend to compartmentalize my life.
I've got it down to an art, even. And now Gary and many other people who care about me are pointing that out and are trying to get me to work on all my repression. It sucks.


Good thing I love Gary Spear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

keep it classy, folks.