September 4, 2010

The day is young.

Another Friday, another lost football game.

Just saying.

Tonight, Darci, Lindsay, and I terrorized Starbucks (yum). I hadn't been in a long while.

Tomorrow, we (by we I mean Darci, Lindsay, Rebecca, Alli, Jocelyn, and I) are getting up bright and early and going up to Bloomington for the 4th Street Art Festival. Then, we are going to eat at Moe's (double yum), and head off to BestBuy to get a new camera for my birthday!
Ah, I'm super pumped.

Tonight at the football game I shivered. I shivered.

It was cold enough that I shivered. And needed a sweatshirt.

Hallelujah. Just saying.

I love sweatshirt weather.

I've started my year long Bible reading on Youversion.com. Each day you get "assigned" so many bible verses to read. I'm doing it for discipline and to learn to love the bible as a piece of literature. I feel like I acknowledge the fact that it is a wonderful and important piece of literature for my life, but I don't appreciate it for what it is: a great book. It's so interesting and deep and twisting and just as entertaining, if not more than what I read.

I want to fall in love with it.

I am so excited about tomorrow, but I should really go to sleep now. Darci doesn't sleep, so she will be up for another 6 hours. I sleep more than I should sooo. . .stay classy San Diego.

Over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

keep it classy, folks.