September 17, 2010

Can't Touch This

Today was football homecoming!
And that means:

-Pep Session that gets us out of the last two periods
-Football Game (That we flipping won! So, we stormed the field! Which was really fun. I almost fell flat on my face, but I was holding my friend's hand so it was okay.)
-Homecoming Dance. . .which isn't so fun.


Let me just tell you about homecoming dance.
Think Junior High drama, mediocre dance and rap music spun by an annoying d.j., and enough grinding to get a girl pregnant.

I have to go to dances because I'm on student council. . .

Lizzy and I finally got over it and left.
We decided it was so lame and that we could have a much better dance party on our own. So, we did.
It's called turning on my car and blasting M.C. Hammer in the parking lot.

It was so amazing.

I got my new camera in the mail. It's wonderful.

I haven't chosen a name worthy of it yet, but I'm leaning toward Mr. Darcy.

Welp, today was the most stressful day ever. . .it involved a possible plagiarising scare that ended up not being cheating at all (it's always good to confess when you think you've done something wrong!), turning in the most stressful practice summary, and then a failed nap attempt.

So, tomorrow morning I'm getting up no earlier than 9 and then I'm going to the local bakery to get a doughnut and a Cafe Mocha with raspberry.

Good night my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

keep it classy, folks.