December 17, 2009

I wear the friendship cardigan all the time.

I'm down to the end of the first semester!

Only...
1 more night of sleep
2 more cups of coffee
3 more finals

4 hours of work
AND THEN I'M FREE!

I've had the sudden urge to knit and never stop knitting. I mean, I'm a knitting fiend right now. Not even kidding.

I can't believe I only have a few days left on my 2009 Dirty Dancing Calender. It's insane, this has been such an exciting year!

At least after I'm done with the Dirty Dancing calender I am switching to the calender that Rebecca got me for christmas. She made it on the internet and each month has different photos of our trip to Honduras. It's seriously cool.

My dad bought me a little space heater for my room because it and I get so cold. It's a teeny little thing, but it really dominates. I have six windows in my room, and I'm next to the garage, but Archie (that's what I named it) still keeps my room toasty. I'm madly in love. Most ardently in love, to quote the Darcy of Austen.

Sometimes when I walk up stairs I forget to breathe. So, when I get to the top I'm out of breath. It makes me look like I am completely and totally out of shape. I thought my brain was supposed to take care of the whole, make sure Melissa breathes thing. Fail.

I have to sleep now, I have those torturous things called finals or the-last-attempt-to-make-a-stundent-stress-out-tests tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

keep it classy, folks.