December 26, 2009

Happy Christmas Mold!

Happy the day after Christmas!

I'm pretty happy that my family has all teenagers, because we open gifts and do all the holiday cheer stuff on Christmas Eve, so we can sleep in on Christmas before we go to the familie's houses.

Because yesterday I didn't really get up until about 2:30.

I was sick. Merrr....but after I got up so late and showered and pumped coffee and Tylenol Extreme Cold into my system I was feeling pretty good.

I went to go see Sherlock Holmes with the Barlows (B.A. and Elyssa and are engaged! And no, don't believe the rumor that B.A. had the ring in his bellybutton when he proposed, even though it is believable).

Tonight I'm going to see Sherlock Holmes with the friends. It's good enough to see twice, plus it has Jude Law in it. . .and a good storyline, that too.

Rebecca and I went on a walk at Spring Mill today, clad in our fleece scarves, thick jackets, and those things that go all the way around the head to keep your ears warm. I knitted myself a light pink one last week, it's pretty cute...but huge I miss counted my stitches.

I got a sewing machine for Christmas, and I've spent a while today trying to figure the silly thing out. I usually sew by hand (which takes a century to get any project done). I've used Rebecca's sewing machine a few times, but it's always set up and ready to go.

I have no idea what to do with a bobbin.

No idea.

Okay, I'm gonna go.

1 comment:

  1. i've been a little out of rail with blogging, but I'm back now.

    hope you had a good christmas. your blog is wonderful. I'm proud of you

    ReplyDelete

keep it classy, folks.