December 1, 2009

Llama on the corkboard.

I hate wearing socks. And shoes. I mean, I know they are good to wear...blah blah keep your feet warm, protect your feet from (fungus).

I put it in parenthesis to cut down on the disgustingness. I don't think it worked.

My feet like to be free, you know?

Don't hold me down rib-knit socks from Target.

I'm also sick of this whole decreasing sunlight hours thing. I love sunlight! I love day! I love the endorphins and melatonin that they provide me.

(We actually talked about this in Psycology today, go figure.)

Winter makes me feel so very. . .well. . .I think the most appropriate word is bleh. Or maybe merr.

Either will work just fine. Use them at your own discretion, friend.

Have you ever wondered what God's laugh sounds like?

I think about it all the time. I think it's a mix of a human laugh, a wave breaking, lightning cracking, a breeze blowing, a soprano opera singer, and a ukulele. But, infinity times more wonderful. And I might be different for everyone you know?

God's laugh is the most beautiful sounds you know all mixed together and one million times more clear and brilliant. It's such a strange and lovely thing to think about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

keep it classy, folks.