November 25, 2009

And I'm dancing with myself, dancing with myself...

I'm afraid I have become a slight Glee addict. It's just so darn cute. Merr....silly teen shows roping me in with your melodrama and catchy show tunes.

I have the same teacher for 6th and 7th period. After 7th period I pretty much run to my car because I'm so relieved that I can leave school (better known as the scholastic torture chamber).

So, today at the end of the day I put my things in my locker, which is located conveniently right outside Mrs. Caudell's door. Then, I proceed to walk out the doors of the school, which are also only a few feet from Mrs. Caudell's room and my locker. I say bye to a couple people and almost make it out to my car when I realize that no one else has left the school except for me.
So, I stand next to my car for a bit waiting.

And waiting.

And then I remember, I just got out of 6th period. Not 7th. Darn it. So I literally smacked myself in the head and then booked it to the doors. (Why do people smack themselves in the forehead when they do something stupid? It's stupid to smack your own self in the head. Thus making yourself even stupider).

I made it into 7th period on time but I was cracking up. It was pretty much the funniest thing ever at the moment.

Today was the blood drive at school. They wouldn't accept my blood because I went to Honduras less than a year ago. It made me kind of sad, I was really hoping to give blood. Blood. Blood. Blood. It's such a funny word when you say it a lot. Blood.

The word futon is funny too. Futon. Futon. Futon.

In light of the upcoming holiday,
I am very much thankful for:
-Lots of blankets while I sleep
-Washers and Driers available whenever I need them

-Hot water
-The use of my hands
-Youth Group and all people associated with Mitchell Church of Christ
-Zumba
-Clean water whenever I want it
-Being able to read
-The feeling of being completely myself with people


No comments:

Post a Comment

keep it classy, folks.