November 2, 2009

Where's the structural damage ma'am?

I went home before 2nd period today.
I felt ridiculously gross.
When I walked into the office to sign out, there was a tornado drill.
So, I sat in one of the office chairs and watched people walk by.
I was trying not to throw up, or fall asleep.
Both are bad when you are sitting outside of the principal's office.

The drill finally finished.
I went home and slept about six hours.
Merrrr. . .

I've been wearing a large pair of my dad's sweatpants, and an even larger red plaid flannel shirt. I look like a lazy lumberjack, or lumberjill? You know what I mean.

Friday night was the Halloween Girl's Night, and Katie, Rebecca, and I dressed up as construction workers. It was pretty legit, let me tell you.

I don't usually paint my finger nails, but I did Saturday. Red. And for some reason it makes me feel just pretty enough. That's why I never paint my nails, to keep that little pretty feeling for when I need it most.

My feet are cold, but I don't like wearing socks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

keep it classy, folks.