October 28, 2009

What cat am I? I don't know, quit touching my stomach!

No photo today I'm afraid.

I went to a hippy store in Nashville, suggested by Nikki and Caroline. Curt found squirrel underwear, and we bought them for Rebecca. I mean, if your squirrel is lacking underwear, go to Pangea.

Halloween is my favorite holiday, and it's coming up soonly! Rebecca, Katie, and I are dressing up as construction workers for Halloween, complete with stick on mustaches and orange vests. I feel like I might wear a mustache to work Saturday and see how many people comment on it. I will ask if I'm allowed first though. . .mmm. . .Halloween is such a fun time.

Today I did a charcoal of a cow. But, he's rocking a suit and tie. All cows must look nice, you know.

I have two cats currently residing in my home: Mold and Small Cat. That's not their real names, I don't know their real names. But, Mold and Small Cat are really loud. Loud, loud, loud. I thought cats were supposed to be graceful and sneaky and quiet. These "cats" flipping missed the memo. They bang into everything and run into everything and knock over everything. They pulled my flat iron off the sink and broke it. Now my bangs remain curly, instead of straightened. I mean, I'm not gonna buy another thing to burn my hair. It was kind of pointless in the first place.

Are you sure this is the species that the Eqyptians held up so high?

FAIL.

Mold and Small Cat, I might lock you in a closet if you wake me up one more time.

Today Katie, Rebecca, and I had best friend day. We watched youtube videos on subliminal messages, basically they all want you to have sex and do drugs. Good job fake subliminal messages, turning America's children into. . .what exactly? What exactly is your purpose?

Stupiditiy's only purpose is to watch people become stupid like them. Oh, Sublime messages. Don't plant bad thoughts in my mind. Don't secretly tell people to do things. It's not kind.



2 comments:

keep it classy, folks.