October 21, 2009

I'm going to Jackson.

The trees look like they are on fire lately.

Especially around 6:45 when the sun it setting and reflects off the warm hued leaves.

I've decided I shouldn't drive during this special time because I become very distracted. . .like texting and driving. But, admiring and driving.

It's just as deadly, mind you.

Tomorrow morning I'm going with the Parsley's and Lindsay Slone on a roadtrip to TENNESSEE! HERE I COME MY WONDERFUL FRIEND!

We have these moodrings sitting in a brightly colored box up by the register, and I put them on when there are no customers. It always turns purple, then fades into an awful sort of grey.

Purple means romantic. Grey means worried and afraid.

I don't necessarily consider myself romantic, worried, or afraid. I'm pretty much more of a blue-green which means happy. . .I suppose. But grey?!? A grey mood ring? That's just gross.

I think that the mood ring is just based on body temperature, and I'm a cold nature person. Thus, my mood ring turns grey.

Logical, si?

Right now I'm watching 18 Kids and Counting, yeah I am pretty awesome. It's true.

No comments:

Post a Comment

keep it classy, folks.