October 15, 2009

Raise Your Hopeful Voice. You Have A Choice.

Everyday I breathe.
Everyday I wake up.
Everyday I put on clothes.
Everyday I am surrounded by people.
Everyday I am loved by these people.
Everyday I walk on feet with shoes.
Everyday I kick off those shoes.
Everyday I talk with someone.
Everyday I look in a mirror.
Everyday I see things with my eyes.
Everyday I hear things with my ears.
Everyday I smell things with my nose.
Everyday I feel things with my skin.
Everyday I taste things in my mouth.

Everday I have so many things that others don't and yet I find myself whining or complaining about something EVERYDAY. Every single day I find something wrong admist so many rights. Where do I find the justification to my pains? Because I do find the justification. I feel that I have the "right" to be mad at something, or complain because of some hard things that happened before.

I never got a certificate from hard times to give me the right to find all the wrongs in my rights and point them out to myself and others.

I'm an underappreciative loud mouth without a degree. The people who have no idea what they are talking about always seem to be the loudest to me. I am one of those people. The guy on the sidewalk that screams your heathen faults at you and tells you to find your personal savior. Be happy, he yells. Your life doesn't suck, find Jesus. My life sucks, he yells at you. But, I love God so I push it aside and don't ever deal with it. Now I'm happy. He yells this loudly so he can convince himself that this way of thinking is just.

Sure, not everything I've been through or going through in my life is completely easy. But, I'm sincerely and truly blessed. And EVERYDAY I am seeing that more and more.

And everyday will be hard, but I'm not gonna push it aside and yell. I'm going to hand it to the Lover of my Soul. I'm going to give away burdens and not hide behind false documents. And everyday I am learning to embrace this way of thinking.

AND NOW I WANT TO SCREAM IT TO THE WORLD! (but not on a sidewalk, on a mountain top)

I AM A BLESSED DAUGHTER OF THE MOST WONDERFUL SAVIOR! AND I AM HAPPY BECAUSE HE HOLDS ME UP AND FILLS THE DARKNESS WITH THE MOST BEAUTIFUL LIGHT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

keep it classy, folks.