February 22, 2010

Stickey hand on the radio dials.

This past weekend was Winterfest, or as Curt Parsley said "J-Wall Fest" which cracks me up.

I mean, it's kind of true.

Hit fist to palm, spirit fingers out. It's the answer to all prewritten debate questions my friends.

Winterfest is an epic time. Where else can you get quality Jesus time, a ski lift, and a plethora of over priced food? Lets be honest. Even the roadtrips are fun, I love being with my youth group. They are the most loving and fun people ever.

The Veil was a good theme, you know. Caluptos? Insert hebrew here--I can't remember it. Columni?

I feel ultra sarcastic and cynical at this moment, although I can't think of why. Maybe I should write about Winterfest tomorrow when I'm not so sarcastic (because Winterfest really was an amazing time, I was so sad to leave).

I know that if I write about Winterfest right now I will just make snarky comments about the Walling, and that's not fair.

Peace be to you, J-Wall. Peace to you and your sweaters and your fat people jokes.

Really, too much sarcasm. Maybe I should delete this post.

Maybe not.

Really, bad Melissa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

keep it classy, folks.