February 6, 2010

Did you know I can whistle now?

The Nashville trip was pretty much amazing.

We got home at 3 in the morning Friday, though.

I was kind of grumpy and I didn't have any pants clean. . . I wore a skirt and thick tights to school.

I sat in Caroline's 19th Century European History class. The professor was pretty much epic, although the class was horribly boring. I still loved it though.

My favorite quote was about people from Luxemburg.
"Luxembugers. I've had all kinds of burgers, but I've never had a Luxemburger."

Yep, that pretty much sums up the class. Good stuff.

Sanctuary is the best part of Nashville trips, though. I mean, besides seeing Nikki, Luke, and Caroline. Sanctuary is one of my favorite worship sessions ever. And there's even instruments (gasp).

I don't know when I became a through-and-through Church of Christ girl, I think it was the summer before last. But, it definatly happened. Albeit, I'm quite a bit liberal overall in that Church of Christ thing.

I went to Starbucks with friends. Love. Love. Love.

Sleep now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

keep it classy, folks.