February 8, 2010

Guess what? Okay, I will tell you.

The girl in the photo is my best good friend.

Sorry, had to quote Forrest. . .he is just so quotable.

Favorite thing ever right now: laying in my bed with the electric heater and the plug in blanket under my sheets and You've Got Mail on my television.

Woah, what's up with all the Tom Hanks in this post?

Speaking of Tom Hanks, I hated him in elementary school when Castaway came out because I got so many Wilson/volleyball jokes done to me. Most of which involved me getting hit in the head with a volleyball.

Fail.

Supposedly we are going to get a major load of snow tonight. Which means, possibly no school tomorrow.

If there is no school I'm going to do laundry like it's nobody's business. I'm breaking out the bleach for the whites and the vacuum and I am going to clean like I just commited a murder.

I love having a clean and organized room, but I feel like it is constantly suspended in a state of untidiness.



No comments:

Post a Comment

keep it classy, folks.