January 31, 2010

Please, please turn off the African tribal music, Melissa.

It's going to be another one of those Ace Hardware Sunday's and that's okay.

I set my alarm clock for 9:30, but woke up at 8:12.

Fail.

I bought a new bedspread yesterday, I had gotten the last one for my 12th birthday. So, I felt like it was time for an update. Maybe now I will actually feel motivated to make my bed.

I'm not gonna lie, it's kind of a manly bedspread. It's just a dark brown. It's really pretty, I just need some girly throw pillows to make it more feminine. I might sew some. That would be good.

Last night was Homecoming, Mitchell Homecoming is a big huge fail. Sadly my work shift wasn't until 10:45, so I had to stay until that long. So I hung in the back and talked with people. It wasn't really as bad as normal.

I've been having this awful craving for lazertag lately. I really just wanna zap someone good with a lazer gun.

Not that I'm good at lazertag, I'm really quite awful.

Hey guess what? Lipscomb roadtrip this Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

keep it classy, folks.