January 22, 2010

Oh yes. There is a party in this house.

Our microwave is on the fritz.

My dad taped a piece of paper on it that reads:
"Do Not Use. Shorting Out"

I kind of giggle everytime I look at it. I'm glad dad took the time to pinpoint the exact reason as why not to use the microwave.

And all though the lack of a microwave is not a big deal, I have no way to heat coffee up after it gets lukewarm. So, I just make more. This microwave dilemma is feeding my addiction.

I got a book by Mark Montano, the host of Ten Years Younger....anyway, it's an amazing book. It's called The Big-Butt (but not butt) Book of Crafts.

Katie Thomas and I were feeling especially inspired to be crafty so last night we broke out the spray adhesive and clear acrylic varnish and decorated our lightswitch covers with fabric. It turned out pretty cute if I do say so myself. Insert a few claps here.

In a few moments I will put down my knitting and stop my blogging and will be going to a....school function...gasp. I know, what am I doing?

There's a FreshStart Rock-A-Thon. We are rocking in rocking chairs for six hours straight and there will be pledges for each hour and you know the drill. I rock from 10-10:30.

I plan on breaking out an amazing game of Revolution tonight.

And I will be king.

No comments:

Post a Comment

keep it classy, folks.