January 17, 2010

Good morning Sunday.

It's sunday, and I'm in my flannel pajama pants with ducks all over them.

My glasses are a little crooked because they got sat on when I was on the boat and I fell asleep on the top.

There's a cup of Breakfast Blend coffee next to my laptop that I lovingly made with my lovely new Keurig that sits on the right hand side of my vanity.

There are a pair of size 10.5 US bamboo circular needles with the start of a orange tweed slouchy beret hat on them.

My alarm clock says 9:09 as of this moment, which means I have around 41 minutes until I need to start getting ready for work.

I really enjoy slow motion Sunday mornings, but I adore the Sunday mornings I go to church. That will be next Sunday thankfully, I don't have to work at Ace Franklin.

Tomorrow is a whole new week of school, work, art class, TurboJam and Zumba, showering, and coffee. I would be okay if I had a little more time to myself before it all starts again, last week was really overwhelming.

I'm craving a roadtrip to Tennessee.

2 comments:

  1. Ditto that Tennessee trip. On the way home from school last Thursday, Jake and I were listening to Sanctuary. I told him we could load up the truck and be there in time to enjoy it. I was kidding of course, but secretly wished we could have done it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wouldn't be secretly wishing it! :D
    i'm sooo ready to be down there soon. sanctuary is calling me too!

    ReplyDelete

keep it classy, folks.