January 26, 2010

Schnow Days and Sanctuary Music.

I had to prepare my self to open the blinds to my six windows this morning.

The ground is covered and snow and it's really sunny outside, thus it is very bright.

So, I opened each blind slowly and looked away.

It was like an explosion of white light in my room, and now that I'm used to the light, I love it.

Today is another one of those wretched, yet amazing snow days.

Wretched because Tony Bennett took away all of our snow day waivers which means it is possible that we could be going to school in July if it snows enough. Merr Tony Bennett really does frustrate me.

Amazing because it's a day off from high school. That's not a hard one to figure out.

I plan on cleaning today: laundry, vacuuming, and the sort. I like things to be clean and tidy and organized and lately I haven't had the time to keep things that way.

Of course this cleaning will have plenty of coffee interspursed throughout it, and maybe a little break to watch an episode of Dexter. Dexter is the creepiest show ever, I think that's why I love it.

Okay, another cup of coffee is calling to me. More like screaming. Loudly screaming.

No comments:

Post a Comment

keep it classy, folks.