January 24, 2010

We are going to censor the ship out of it.

I have consumed an abundance of hot chocolate today.

Recently I bought the Jim Henson Fantasy Collection from Amazon, this includes: Labyrinth, The Dark Crystal, and MirrorMask.

I had never seen MirrorMask before so I turned it on today and made a fortress out of blankets on my bed and watched it. I'm pretty sure that Jim Henson died before this was made, like maybe he died before they started working on it.

There were no puppets. Fail.

And, it was really just trippy. Trippy. Trippy. Trippy.

But, whatever. I enjoyed it, I suppose.

I made muffins for youth group just a minute ago, and I put them in plastic bags. Since the muffins were hot the plastic bags fogged up, so you can't really see the muffins anymore. You just have to trust that they are in there.

Do you remember the movie The Pagemaster? Because I most definatly found some Pagemaster valentines at work when we unloaded all the Valentine's stuff. I was super excited.

Oh, and thank you Callie-Ann for the Lion King on Broadway c.d. I'm really quite in love. No joke.

No comments:

Post a Comment

keep it classy, folks.