April 24, 2010

It is a Saturday morning and I am up at 8:17.

There's a problem here.

Tonight is prom. And I must admit, I'm super pumped. A couple of months I would have told you that there were better things to do with your money, that it was all quite vain, blah blah blah.

Change of heart? Yes.

Do I feel pretty in my lavender Grecian dress? Oh yes.

Last night I had a dream that I was late for prom and everyone left me. I was speeding down the highway in the big truck, phone glued to my ear. "What? I thought we were meeting at 6, not 5! Where are you? What do you mean it's too late?!? So, I can't come at all?" So, I turned around and went home and cried in my prom dress, masses of masscara pouring down my face.

It really was quite tragic, yet comical at the same time.

I'm attempting to knit my first sweater, well It's more of a oversized shrug. I think it may be called a bolero? That might be completely wrong. It's in a leaf-lace pattern. I'm not far enough along to see if I'm doing it right. But, I've made up my mind that if I mess up the lace I'm still going to wear it.

It will have "character".

Okay, I'm gonna go get ready and pick up the corsages--which are ridiculously expensive!

No comments:

Post a Comment

keep it classy, folks.